Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 47657
HireLevel is seeking an Executive Secretary in St. Louis, MO!
Our client is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, serving metro St. Louis, mid-Missouri and Southern Illinois. An ideal candidate will provide high level administrative support to the Vice President of the organization or the Hospital President. Performs a variety of support tasks necessary to create an efficient, professional and effective office environment for the executive.
Job Category: Contract, Full-Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation of the Executive Secretary:
Additional Responsibilities of the Executive Secretary:
- Maintains calendar of meetings, accepting or declining commitments and prioritizing requests.
- Makes travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, prepares and maintains expense reports.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a courteous manner.
- Performs general clerical office duties. Maintains files and department budgets, orders and maintains appropriate stock of office supplies.
- Attends assigned meetings and records and prepares minutes.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
Additional Requirements of the Executive Secretary:
- 5 10 years of administrative/secretarial experience required
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic
- Great customer service and relations
- Must meet client s background, drug screening and immunization requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.