HireLevel is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician in Marissa, IL!
Do you have a knack for fixing all things, big or small, from electrical and plumbing to lawn maintenance when necessary? We are looking for someone with general maintenance knowledge who can think outside the box and keep a state-of-the-art, clean energy campus up to par as a Facilities Maintenance Technician.
Job Category: Full-time, Contract only
Location: Marissa, IL
Shift: Monday - Friday | 7 am - 3 pm
What is unique about the client: This state-of-the-art energy campus uses modern technology to produce cleaner, base load electricity and strives to give back to the community it services.
Similar Jobs: Facilities Technician, Facilities Maintenance, HVAC Technician, Electrician, Facilities Maintenance Technician
Responsibilities of Facilities Maintenance Technician:
- Ability to troubleshoot, maintain and repair company roads, parking lots, ditches and facility grounds
- Perform special building and road projects
- Operate heavy equipment such as a Water or Fuel Truck, Tractor, Skid steer, or a Backhoe Repair and maintain plumbing and electrical fixtures as well as campus lighting
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Requirements of Facilities Maintenance Technician:
- Provide proof of high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous maintenance experience desired
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.