Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 47733
HireLevel is currently seeking a Field Technician for a client located in Columbia, IL!
Location: Columbia, IL
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8: 00 a.M.- 4: 30 p.M. (Varies depending on work load)
Pay: $13.00/hr. (possible increase to $15-$18.00/hr. After hired on by client)
Similar positions: Sanitation, Water Restoration Technician
Responsibilities of the Field Technician:
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to company standards and maintain documentation for the job
- Travel to client locations via company vehicle
- Communication with the customer about scope of work and explain process
- Go over necessary paperwork with customer and have singed on mitigation jobs
- Set up worksite by moving furniture and equipment and restore the work site to the original configuration when the job is complete
- Proficiently clean, dry and deodorize carpet, upholstery, tile, and air ducts
- Update customer on the progress and planned completion dates of mitigation services
- Keep a clean and neat jobsite at all times leaving a first-class impression of services
- Keep company vehicle and tool bag fully stocked at all times
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours service calls which involves some weekends and night responsibilities
Requirements of the Field Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have valid driver s license and transportation
- Must have good customer service skills and have experience with cleaning
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
Benefits of the Field Technician after hired on:
- Paid Holidays
- 1-week vacation after 1 year
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.