HireLevel is looking for Field Workers in Evansville, IN.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Evansville, IN
Similar Positions: Farming, Seed Tech, General Laborer
Responsibilities of Field Workers:
- Assist in planting, pollinating, harvesting, threshing, shipping, weeding, preparing fields, preparing seed, sampling, detasseling, rogueing
- Utilization of research equipment: planters, combines, GPS/GIS data and hand held computers for data collection. Operate and maintain research equipment.
- Manage different field testing operations: plot maintenance, agronomic notes, planting, and harvest.
- Maintain Quality Management Standards.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Requirements of Field Workers:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Valid drivers license in good standing.
- Ability to bend, lift, sit and stand for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand verbal and written task and safety instructions in English.
- Must be able to meet client’s background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer.