Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 46253
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Field Workers in Huxley, IA!
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Huxley, IA
Similar Positions: Farming, Seed Tech
Additional Responsibilities of Field Workers:
- Utilization of research equipment: planters, combines, GPS/GIS data and hand held computers for data collection.
- Operate and maintain research equipment.
- Manage different field testing operations: plot maintenance, agronomic notes, planting, and harvest.
- Assist in computer related activities and provide support for day-to-day testing activities: operations of shelling systems, seed counters, and seed packaging.
- Maintain Quality Management Standards.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of Field Workers:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Valid drivers license in good standing.
- Class B CDL License.
- Ability to bend, lift, sit and stand for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to operate, troubleshoot problems, and maintain seed/field equipment.
- Experience with field data collections in small plot trials.
- Experience using handheld PC and/or IOS devices preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand verbal and written task and safety instructions in English.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.