Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 46602
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Field Workers in Lebanon, IN!
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full-Time
Location: Lebanon, IN
Similar Positions: Farming, Seed Tech, Heavy equipment operator
Additional Responsibilities of Field Workers:
- Assist in planting, pollinating, harvesting, weeding, preparing fields, preparing seed, sampling, detasseling, and rogueing
- Operate a tractor, combine, or harvester
- Operate framing equipment such as sprayer or thresher
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of the farms and assets
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Other job duties as assigned
Job Requirements of Field Workers:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Follow verbal and written orders
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, and stand for long periods of time
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company
- Be available to work extended hours and shifts
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.