Industry: Financial Advisor
Job Number: 48932
HireLevel is looking for a Finance Manager with our client in Chicago, IL.
Location: Chicago, IL
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Financial Analyst
Responsibilities of Finance Manager:
- Manage day-to-day activities of the Finance Department Staff
- Review and analyze sales contracts for application of relevant terms in day-to-day operations
- Key player in operational and financial process improvements and system enhancements
- Prepare monthly financial statements and variance analysis
- Review and ensure GAAP compliance for financial statements
- Manage all regulatory and reporting requirements, including financial statement audit, income tax return preparation, and property tax return preparation and compliance with sale tax filings and collection
- Manage year-end physical inventory and monthly cycle counts
- Assist in compiling the monthly financial package distributed to the regional leadership team Assists Head of Finance as needed
- Ensures that policies and procedures are written and followed
- Communicates internal control deficiencies to Executive Management as needed
Requirements of Finance Manager:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- MAS200, Oracle Fusion or similar accounting systems proficiency
- GAAP technical expertise
- Seven years of accounting experience
- Five years of previous accounting management experience
- Former private accounting management and public accounting experience
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.