Industry: Program Manager
Job Number: 49922
HireLevel is looking for a Finance Transformation Program Manager with our client in Boca Raton, FL. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of a Program Manager:
- Responsible for the transformation of finance systems, processes and structure across company
- The business is in the process of implementing its core business systems strategy which includes the roll out of Oracle Fusion for Finance and Supply chain, Servicemax across Operations and the continued enhancement of Salesforce
- This role will lead the global implementation of Oracle Fusion from a business perspective in conjunction with support and input from the IT Project Manager and our implementation partners
- From a global level and with knowledge of the system interdependencies act as the finance business subject matter expert
- A key focus of the role will be input into and around data management including data accuracy, data integrity, data masters and integration of data flows across the core systems
- Process improvement and implementation of best practice around the IT infrastructure to gain efficiencies, including the centralization of teams and tasks across different geographies
- Designing and implementing a single Chart of Accounts
- Working with tax and compliance to ensure the systems meets corporate and regulatory requirements
- Gaining a deep understanding of the other core systems and how they interact by forging strong relationships with key SME s across the wider business
- Change Management
- Management of BA resources for process re-engineering
- Highlight and deliver system and process efficiencies, integrations and automation
Requirements of a Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Finance background with +10 years post CPA experience
- A proven track record of successfully implementing systems and processes across global, complex businesses within timescale and to budget
- The ability to remotely manage projects and virtual teams
- The confidence to make decisions and the necessary judgement to escalate key decisions
- An international outlook, with the ability to manage different working cultures
- The ability and appetite for extensive travel.
- Must meet client background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.Hirelevel.Com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.