HireLevel is seeking a Financial Analyst III for a Fortune 500 company located in Saint Louis, MO!
Job Title: Financial Analyst III
Job Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Compensation of the Accountant: $60,000+ annually based on experience
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Similar Positions: Staff Accountant, Tax Accountant, CPA
Job Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Compile and analyze financial information for the company. Lead various financial projects.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Handle complex and high-level financial analysis.
- Present and discuss analysis with upper management.
Job Requirements of the Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of financial or data analysis experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (excel, access) and Hyperion preferred.
- Experience in documenting business processes, gathering requirements, and reporting preferred.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while working with cross functional teams to support business initiatives preferred.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral