Job Number: 47340
HireLevel is recruiting for a Financial Specialist in North Chicago, IL!
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Financial Support, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounting, Accounting Clerk, Financial Reporting
Compensation of Financial Specialist: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Financial Specialist:
- Manage Accounts Receivable for several customer accounts across multiple divisions.
- Review data using system-generated reports. Perform timely, accurate and complete account reviews, collections activities, and account maintenance.
- Assist less experienced Specialists by sharing technical knowledge.
- With limited advice / coordination from Team Leader and with limited guidance/review by Manager, perform order releases on a timely basis and in a manner that protects company assets.
- Identify root causes of complex payment issues and trends.
- With limited guidance from Team Leader, prepare compelling data presentations that efficiently communicate these trends to Manager.
- Resolve past-due invoices and customer claims on a timely basis, including proactive identification of account issues.
- Assist in the planning of payment plans / settlements.
- Implement plans with limited guidance.
- Participation on intra- and inter-departmental teams with minimal advice/coordination from Team Leader and or Manager. May lead inter-department teams
Requirements of Financial Specialist:
- High school graduation required. College or 2-year Associate Degree is preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience with degree or minimum 4-6 years of experience in Accounting, Corporate Receivables, Customer Service.
- SAP experience and advanced Excel skills are strongly preferred.
- Requires high degree of communicative ability due to multi-divisional and multi-functional issues
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.