HireLevel is seeking a Financial Support Associate for our client located in North Chicago, Lake County, IL.
Job Title: Financial Support Associate
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: North Chicago, Lake County, IL
Similar Positions: Finance, Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Accounting, Financial Analyst
Responsibilities of the Financial Support Associate:
- Execute and support transfer price setting process for international affiliates, manufacturing sites, and distribution centers.
- Establish transfer prices timely especially for new product launches where shipment of the product will be compromised without transfer prices.
- Support the annual transfer price process by completing multiple assigned tasks including supply chain cleanup, entity P&L tie-out, target model & margin process, bill of material analysis, list size pool review and update, AUP reasonableness check, and execution of the transfer price system.
- Verify the accuracy of transfer prices compared with ASP, Manufacturing Standard Cost, Country Constraints, similar products with different presentation as those can adversely affect the net income of the commercial affiliates and consequently increase company's tax liability to that country where the affiliate resides.
- Exercises discretion as to the distribution of transfer prices to preapproved requesters, as this data is extremely sensitive in nature.
- Analysis of results to assess entity profitability and review of operating activities to identify opportunities to impact company earnings.
- Support of new product introduction as well as analysis and support of the International Reporting/Core Data Group.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Provide shared service and support to multiple company divisions.
- Process ad-hoc request as needed
Job Requirements of the Financial Support Associate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and 1-3 years of related experience.
- Must be able to interface with various levels and areas within the organization including with international affiliates.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be willing and able to multi task as the job entails navigating various systems and processes.
- Must be able to work independently but also in a team environment.
- Able to meet background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer