HireLevel is looking for Fleet Drivers in Columbus, Ohio! Be a part of a new operation with an exciting opportunity!
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Columbus, OH
Shift: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm - 6am
Shift days: Days will vary - need to be open to working weekend.
Responsibilities of a Fleet Driver:
- Use mobile technology to provide our scooter service to residents in a way that is efficient, safe & accessible.
- Drive fleet vans to execute processes relating to fleet deployment, fleet retrieval and fleet inspection.
- Respond to management requests to re-distribute or recover high-priority vehicles within the time frame provided.
- Inspect and evaluate fleet health during each shift and flag issues to management or fleet technicians, as required.
- Be a brand ambassador and positively exhibit/share safe riding practices with the community.
Requirements of a Fleet Driver:
- Must be located in Tempe AZ.
- Working outdoors in all conditions.
- Flexible availability and willingness to regularly work on weekends.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do attitude with the agility to quickly change tasks as required.
- Must be comfortable using technology (smartphone) and navigating through your city.
- Must have a Valid driver’s license & be able to pass a motor vehicle record check.
- Strong knowledge of Tempe city geography or the ability to learn.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds; stoop, bend, walk, and stand for long periods of time.
- Strong oral, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make prioritization decisions on the fly.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com