Industry: Operations Manager
Job Number: 46673
HireLevel. is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager for a client in Cincinnati, OH.
This global company is the world s largest provider of food and beverage services for travelers. They are recognized for being industry leaders who create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways across the globe. Currently, they are seeking a Food & Beverage Manager in the Cincinnati, OH area.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Similar Positions: District Manager, Operations Manager, Hospitality Manager, Senior Manager
Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Manager:
- Analyzes operational performance of all stores and partners with managers to apply best practices to drive sales, ensure consistent food cost, labor, customer and associate satisfaction and maximize financial results
- Complies with company and franchise standards of operation procedures, as well as those of all applicable regulatory agencies, and ensures daily that all products are prepared and presented in accordance with brand or company standards
- Conduct price sweeps for brand, analyze findings and make recommendations
- Identifies hiring, deployment, training, advancement, promotion needs of the stores
- Monitors all quality control records, to include ensuring quality assurance and loss prevention policies and procedures are being adhered to
Requirements of the Food & Beverage Manager:
- Requires 5 or more years of job-related experience in medium volume and/or multi-unit Food and Beverage or Merchandise operations or other related management experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of product, customer service, services and quality standards required, equipment and operations standards required
- College degree in hospitality or restaurant management preferred; brand certification required
We are an equal opportunity employer.