Post Date: 08/15/18
Job ID: 46075
Industry: Area Work Supervisor
HireLevel is seeking a Shift Supervisor for a client in St. Louis, MO.
This global company is the world s largest provider of food and beverage services for travelers. They are recognized for being industry leaders who create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways across the globe. Currently, they are seeking Shift Supervisor in the St. Louis, MO area.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Similar Positions: FOH Supervisor, Shift Leader, Shift Manager
Responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor:
- Completes opening, daily and closing procedures
- Associate training
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Resolve customer complaints
- Monitors compliance with safety guidelines
- Operate cash register while maintaining security at all times
Requirements of the Shift Supervisor:
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum of 6 months supervisory/lead experience
- Food and beverage, cash handling, and customer service experience preferred
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.