Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49155
HireLevel is currently seeking a Food Production Specialist in Evansville, IN. A local manufacturing company, specializing in commercial food preparation and packaging is seeking dependable Production workers to join their dedicated team. Qualified candidates will have a good work ethic and attention to detail. Experience is not required so we encourage anyone with the ability to learn new skills apply.
Job Title: Food Production Specialist, Temp to Hire
Shifts: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Similar Jobs: Manufacturing, Inspection, Production
Pay Rate: $11.00 to $12.80 per hour, Excellent benefit package and advancement opportunities once hired on full time!
Location: Evansville, IN
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment producing and inspecting various products
- Work around various foods and inspect for packaging
- Periodically audit seal quality and ensure pouch code legibility
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- Setup for operators before shift start with appropriate pouches for product
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends
- Must have a high school diploma or a G.E.D.
- Ability to stack and carry up to 15 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Bend and stoop frequently
- Ability to comply with good manufacturing practices
- Strong work ethic and team communications
- General math, reading and communication skills
- Ability to accept and follow instructions
- Must meet requirements for drug screening and criminal background policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.