HireLevel is currently seeking a Food Sanitation Worker in Evansville, IN.
A local manufacturing company, specializing in commercial food preparation and packaging is seeking dependable sanitation workers to join their dedicated team. Qualified candidates will have a good work ethic and attention to detail. Experience is not required so we encourage anyone with the ability to learn new skills apply.
Job Title: Food Sanitation Worker, Temp to Hire
Similar Jobs: Manufacturing, Inspection, Production, Cleaning Technician, Food Sanitation
Pay Rate: $12.80 per hour | Excellent benefit package & advancement opportunities once hired on full time!
Location: Evansville, IN
Responsibility for Food Sanitation Worker:
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment inspecting and cleaning food processing equipment
- Work around various foods and maintain good manufacturing practices
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- Setup for machinery and other processing equipment for next shift production
- Willing and able to occasionally work overtime and weekends
Requirements for Food Sanitation Worker:
- Must have a high school diploma or a G.E.D.
- Ability to stack and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Bend and stoop frequently
- Ability to accept and follow instructions
- Must meet requirements for drug screening and criminal background policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.