Industry: Medical Administrator
Job Number: 48156
HireLevel is looking for a Food Service Assistant for our client in Centralia, IL!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? This position is responsible for supporting the hospital's food service department by service meals, washing dishes and cleaning up the department.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Centralia, IL
Shift: flexible 8 hour shift between 10 am - Midnight
Company Culture: The Cleaning Technicians will be working for a healthcare facility that offers outstanding patient experience for a specialized cancer care center. This facility strives to provide high value healthcare and is looking for someone to join their team!
Similar Positions: Food Server
Compensation of the Food Service Assistant: $11/hr
Responsibilities of the Food Service Assistant:
- Serve food by utilizing appropriate service methods for timeliness, safe handling, holding and designated portion control
- Transports food trucks, late trays to designated areas, promptly utilizing safe food handling
- Stores or disposes of food remaining after each meal
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment and work area as well as dishes, pots and pans and patient tray trucks
- Contributes to keeping cost within budget
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Food Service Assistant:
- Food handler certificate
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- Must meet client specific background requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.