Industry: Equipment Operator
Job Number: 48407
HireLevel is hiring a Forge Press Operator in South Bend, Indiana!
Our client is a large power management and global electrical technology firm.
Job Type: Full-Time; 1 Year Contract
Location: South Bend, IN
Similar Positions: Press Operator, Machine Set-up, Machine Setter, Punch Press, Drill Press
Responsibilities of Forge Press Operator:
- Perform machine set up per instructions
- Perform quality inspection including gauge usage, SPC tracking and blueprint reading
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspection checks on equipment and fork lifts
- Operate and make necessary adjustments to the forge press, trim press, automatic loader, automatic graphite spray system, heat induction system and all related controls
- Complete all necessary forms and quality records related to product production
Requirements of Forge Press Operator:
- 1 year prior press operations experience; forge press experience preferred
- Ability to tolerate machine fumes, temperature changes, and a noisy manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand or walk the entirety of the shift
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass client's background check requirements and a drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.