HireLevel is looking for a Forge Press Operator in South Bend, Indiana!
Our client is a large power management and global electrical technology firm.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Bend, IN
Shift: 1st Shift
Similar Positions: Press Operator
Responsibilities of Forge Press Operator:
- Perform equipment and tooling set-ups as specified by the Process Sheet Work Instructions.
- Perform quality inspection including gauge usage, SPC tracking and blueprint reading.
- Participate as a team member to continuously improve operations.
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspection checks on equipment and fork lifts.
- Operate and make necessary adjustments to the forge press, trim press, automatic loader, automatic graphite spray system, heat induction system and all related controls. Operate spray lubricant as required.
- Communicate with all other team members to assure quality product production and customer satisfaction.
- Perform visual inspection of product during production.
- Complete all necessary forms and quality records related to product production.
- Manage team leader responsibilities
- Participate in teams and/or task forces that are directly related to plant operations and continuous improvement.
Requirements of Production Associate:
- Ability to tolerate machine fumes, temperature changes, and a noisy manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand or walk the entirety of the shift
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass client's background check requirements and a drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.