Job Number: 49263
HireLevel is seeking a Forklift Operator for our client located in Noblesville, IN!
If you want to work for a company that is involoved in the community and on the cutting edge of design, then this is the company for you.
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Job Category: Full-time
Shift Times: 1st and 2nd shifts
Location: Noblesville, IN
Compensation: $14 per hour plus
Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse, Logistics Clerk, Forklift
Job Duties of the Forklift Operator:
Job Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Operates gasoline, diseal, liquified gas, or electric-powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift or elevating platform to aid in the loading, moving, unloading and/or stacking of materials in a warehouse or factory.
- May perform vehicle maintenance, or refueling functions. Must have prior experience.
- Work in a timely manner to ensure customer needs are fulfilled and deadlines are met. Work at a pace that meets expected productivity goals.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.
- High School education or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Must have valid driver's license
- Minimum one year of experience required.
- Basic computer skills with strong attention to detail.
- If any lifting required, a light back support belt is mandatory.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
- Must be certified and have prior expereince.