HireLevel is looking for a Forklift Drivers in Ladson, SC!
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Ladson, SC
Similar Positions: Production Line, Forklift Driver, Dock work, Assembly Line, Manufacturing, Material Handler, Picker/Packer
Responsibilities of Forklift Driver:
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas.
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and cafeteria waste generation and removal.
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
- Assist other team member as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
Requirements of Forklift Driver
- Operate all available equipment (forklift, tugger, etc.) in adherence with training procedures and company policies.
- Must thrive in a team -based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning.
- Ability to work multiple shifts if needed
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and routine background check
- Strong work history is a must.
- Good written, mechanical and communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.