Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 48806
HireLevel is looking for a Forklift Driver in Tipp City, OH for our international healthcare manufacturing and research client.
Location: Tipp City, OH
Job Type: Full-time; Long-term Contract Position
Shift: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (4/10 hr work days) 7: 00 am - 5: 30 pm
Compensation of the Forklift Driver: $11.51/hr
Similar Positions: Production Worker, Warehouse, General Laborer
Responsibilities of the Forklift:
- Use a stand up or sit-down forklift to manually pick cases for customized orders or complete other warehouse activities.
- Use a stand up or sit-down forklift and/or a deep reach fork truck to provide empty pallets to the palletizer operator, double stack short-stacked pallets, and stage pallets in high bins.
- Use a stand up or sit-down forklift and/or a deep reach fork truck to load trucks and stage pallets in high bins.
Job Requirements of the Forklift:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 6months-1 year of forklift experience in a warehouse environment required.
- Experience using a RF Scanner for inventory control is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a physical and forklift certification by the client.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.