HireLevel. is looking for Forklift Operators in Ellisville MO.
This company is a multi-billion-dollar power management company and provides energy efficient products and services to help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainable.
Job Type: 90 day assignment
Location: Ellisville MO
Shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm;
Similar Positions: Forklift Operator, Inventory Control, Picker/Packer
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator:
- Operates gasoline, diesel, liquefied gas, or electric-powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, elevating platform, or bucket to aid in the loading, moving,
- Unloading and/or stacking of materials in a warehouse, yard or factory.
- May perform vehicle maintenance or refueling functions.
- Responsible for quality of own work
- Inventory management
- May have to use Cherry Picker, Deap Reach, Stand Up Forklift
Requirements of a Forklift Operator:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
- 1-3 years Experience in role
- Possess skills of being a team player and a great communicator
- Steel-toed shoes and safety glasses
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.