HireLevel is looking for a Forklift Driver for our client located in Columbus, OH!
Our client is an international healthcare manufacturer and research company.
Job Category: Forklift Driver
Location: Columbus, OH
Job Type: Full-time; Long-Term Contract Position
Shift: Monday – Friday | 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Compensation of the Forklift Driver: $16.63
Similar Positions: Production Worker, Warehouse, General Laborer
Responsibilities of the Forklift Driver:
- Use a stand up or sit-down forklift to manually pick cases for customized orders or complete other warehouse activities.
- Use a stand up or sit-down forklift and/or a deep reach fork truck to provide empty pallets to the palletizer operator, double stack short-stacked pallets, and stage pallets in high bins.
- Use a stand up or sit-down forklift and/or a deep reach fork truck to load trucks and stage pallets in high bins.
- Run a palletizer that stacks product on pallets. Keep the palletizer stacking product for up to 5 different manufacturing lines at one time.
Requirements of the Forklift Driver:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Forklift experience in a warehouse environment required.
- Experience using both counter-balanced and deep-reach forklifts is highly preferred.
- Must be proficient using a computer.
- Experience using a RF Scanner for inventory control is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a physical and forklift certification by the client.
- Candidates will also need to be available to work Sunday - Saturday and overtime may be mandatory.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.