Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 46837
HireLevel is seeking Warehouse Operation Team to join one of the world s most recognized brands. The ideal candidate will be on the very front lines of getting product to the guest as fast as possible one of the most important functions within Logistics. You ll verify and pack items into designated quantities, unload cartons and process merchandise. Working will make a positive impact on the entire operations by accurately identifying, sorting and repackaging products for individual handling.
The candidate will work safely and effectively in operating power equipment like a forklift, order picker, battery changer, scissor lift and others.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: DeKalb, IL
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate power equipment
- Work independently and within a team
- Ability to operate computer systems with minimal direction
- Accurately pack merchandise in store cartons
- Use technology to scan labels
- Accurately use basic math skills
Job Requirements of Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Ability to bend, lift, sit and stand for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand verbal and written task and safety instructions
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.