Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 46878
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for a Forklift Operator in Edwardsville, IL!
Our client has been a leading manufacturer, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies and they are adding to their team!
Job Category: Contract-to-Hire
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Shift: 4: 00 p.M.-12: 00 a.M.
Similar Positions: Material Handler, Stand-up Forklift Operator, Forklift Driver, Machine Operator
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Use a stand-up forklift to transfer product
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Assist with replenishing the assembly lines with product
- Building pallets and palletizing products
- Other job duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of experience on a stand-up forklift
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Lifting and carrying 10-50lbs of materials or objects.
- Pushing and pulling of materials or objects.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent concentration for extended periods of time.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.