Job Number: 49841
HireLevel is looking for a Forklift Operator for our client located in Indianapolis, IN!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46241
Job Type: Full-time; Contract
Shift Times: working 12 days in a row and get 2 days off
1st - 6: 30am-3pm 2nd - 2: 30pm - 11pm 3rd - 10: 30pm - 7am
Pay Rate: $15.46 per hour
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Utilize sit down forklift to load trailers, put pallets of product into racks, and load empty pallets into Palletizer machines.
- Also, utilize WMS computer on forklift to manage assigned orders and put away product.
- Load product onto trucks for delivery.
- Unload inbound trucks for raw materials and operating supplies.
- Rotate codes according to product rotation schedule.
- Inspect trucks while loading and unloading goods.
- Organizing and cleaning of warehouse.
- Execute project work on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform sensory quality control checks to verify appearance code date, seal and case.
- Make up and fold cartons, close cartons, and stack them on a pallet for transfer.
- Pack meals in cold environment to maintain temperature.
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Capable of learning the function and design of different machines
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, leads and Supervisors
- Ability to work independently and follow written instructions
- May be exposed to potential allergens (peanut butter, flour, etc.)
- Must be able to work safely in potentially slippery conditions.
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be capable of climbing ladders and/or stairs.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.