HireLevel is looking for a Forklift Operator in Indianapolis, IN!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team?
This company has an ultimate goal of providing superior service at all times and to be the best at what they do.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: All Shifts
What is unique about the client: work shoulder to shoulder with the owner, great benefits and bonus upon hire on
Similar Positions: Picker, Packer, Loader, Inspector, Forklift Driver, Material Handler, Warehouse Associat
Compensation of Forklift Operator: $14.00
Responsibilities of Forklift Operator:
- Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
- Uses equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick products for order
- Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
Requirements of Forklift Operator:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Minimum 1 month of operating Forklift
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.