Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49171
HireLevel is looking for a Forklift Operator for our client located in Knoxville, TN!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Location: Knoxville, TN
Shift Times: Monday Friday | 2nd shift: 2: 30 pm - 10: 30 pm
Pay Rate: $12.00 - $14.73
Similar Positions: Forklift Operator, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory, Operator, Warehouse
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Primarily responsible for shipping and receiving finished good.
- Must have taken and passed the Forklift Certification (both written and hands on) test within the past year
- Must have 2 + years of experience
- Must has experience stacking four levels high
- RF scanner experience preferred
- Experience working on a Labor Management Tool (measuring performance)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Performing physical inventory and cycle counts
Job Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends or overtime when needed.
- Contain a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug test requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.