HireLevel is looking for Forklift Operators in Marysville, OH!
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Marysville, OH
Shifts: Monday - Friday; 6:30 - 3pm / 2nd 4:30pm-1am
Compensation: $17/hr - $18/hr
Similar Positions: Production Line, Forklift Driver, Dock work, Assembly Line, Manufacturing, Material Handler, Picker/Packer
Responsibilities of Forklift Operators:
- Moves products or materials in a warehouse environment using a forklift, electric pallet jack or dock loader.
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas.
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and cafeteria waste generation and removal.
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
- Assist other team member as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
Requirements of Forklift Operators:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift experience preferred but not required.
- This worker will be a warehouse worker that utilizes forklift and tugger.
- Must meet client background and drug screen requirements
Earn $50 for Referrals!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you $50 to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.