HireLevel is looking for a Forklift Operator in Minooka, IL!
This position will operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Location: Minooka, IL
Pay: $15.50 an hour
Similar Positions: Warehouse Associate, Material Handler, Picker Packer, Forklift Driver
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the trucks battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Dumping materials into machine hoppers
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keep records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- May be required to use RF scanner gun
- Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license may be required
- Forklift certification per OSHA standards
- Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time Having a good sense of balance
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
- Must have high school diploma
- Must be able to complete background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit you referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.