Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 46680
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Forklift Operators in Stonington, IL!
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full-Time
Location: Stonington, IL
Shift: Mon-Fri, 6: 30AM - 4: 30PM with possible weekends
Similar Positions: Shipping and Receiving, Forklift, Production, Warehouse
Additional Responsibilities of Forklift Operators:
- Operate forklifts/industrial trucks or tractors
- Load/Unload grain off of trucks
- Move material throughout warehouse, storage yard, or factory
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Other job duties as assigned
Job Requirements of Forklift Operators:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Follow verbal and written orders
- Minimum 1 year for prior forklift experience
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company
- Be available to work extended hours and 12 hour shifts
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.