HireLevel is recruiting for Forklift Operators in Temperance, MI!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Temperance, MI
Similar Positions: Forklift Driver, Warehouse Worker, Case Picker
Shift: Wed-Sun 5:00 pm-3:30 am | Fri-Sat 5:30 am-4:00 pm | Mon-Tues 5:00 pm-3:30 am
Compensation of Forklift Operator: $12.92-13.17
Responsibilities of Forklift Operator:
- Work in a traditional warehousing type environment while picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work areas or storage locations.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
- Move items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins according to a customer requirements.
- Scans materials and moves them according to standard work instructions where applicable.
- Organizing facility or warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Forklift Operator:
- Prior forklift certification.
- Ability to perform repetitive duties within the designated parameters of standard work and work accurately.
- Ability to communicate and deal with a variety of people.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Agree to a criminal background check and drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.