HireLevel. is looking for Forklift Operators in Carol Stream, IL.
This company is a multi-billion-dollar power management company and provides energy efficient products and services to help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainable.
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract to Hire
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Shift: 6:00am - 4:30pm OR 4:30pm - 3:00am; Monday - Friday
Similar Positions: Forklift Operator, Inventory Control, Picker/Packer
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator:
- Replenishing cells with material
- Sorting of different metal alloys
- Removing recyclable metal from the floor and relocating to necessary areas
- Use RF scanners and computers to review orders and print labels
- Receive and put away incoming product
- Responsible for quality of own work
- Inventory management
- Daily use of stand up forklift
Requirements of a Forklift Operator:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
- Prior forklift experience
- Posses skills of being a team player and a great communicator
- Steel-toed shoes and safety glasses
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.