Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 38276
HireLevel is looking for Forklift Operators in Edwardsville, IL!
The ideal candidate will have experience with forklift, reach truck, and electric pallet jack. The candidate must present a professional demeanor in all in interactions.
Job Category: Forklift
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Shifts: 6: 00am-2: 00pm, 2: 00pm-10: 00pm or 10: 00pm-6: 00am with the potential of overtime! This would consist of longer work days and weekend work.
Similar Positions: Stand up forklift, reach truck, warehouse operator, electric pallet jack
Additional Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both company and customer standards
- Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck or other power equipment
- Operate a reach truck
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must present a professional demeanor in all interactions
- High school education or GED equivalency
- Minimum 1 year experience and/or training in a warehouse environment
- Minimum 1 year experience and/or training on a forklift
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
Compensation of the Forklift Operator:
Starting salary for this position is $12.50 an hour