Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Do you have previous office administration experience?
HireLevel is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Front Desk Associate with an established accounting and payroll firm located in Hopkins, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a comprehensive benefit package offered.
The Front Desk Associate will provide clients with exceptional customer service. The Front Desk Associate will be part of an entrepreneurial team and the company is committed to developing and retaining their staff. They do this be providing opportunities for continuing professional development and applicable certifications.
Job Category: Direct Hire
Location: Hopkins, MN
Type: Full-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Shift: Monday - Friday (daytime hours)
Compensation: $20+ an hour
- Monthly Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Benefits with Company Match
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities of a Front Desk Associate:
- All sensitive information will be held in the highest level of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone without prior consent of the Owners.
o Proactively Assist Office Administrator & Production Staff:
o Answer Phones
o Manage Workflow
o Scan incoming mail
o Mail completed financial statements
o Assist staff in downloading bank statements/scanning
o Scan Client Tax Documents
o Scan Preparer Tax Workpapers
o Data entry for 1040’s
o Assemble & mail tax returns
o E-file taxes and maintain 8879 files
o Assist with conversion to Qount for File Cabinet documents, setting up vault with logins & password
o Assist in inputting Unemployment and other tax rates into payroll system
o Paper check& W-2 stuffing/mailing- back up for payroll staff
o Year-end letters-see below- back up for accounting/payroll staff
o Proactively maintain the quality of customer relationships, shows empathy and rapport
- Firm Administration & Production:
o Practice CS/(Qounts)
o Set up all new accounting clients in Practice CS/Qounts with proper engagements, projects, fees, contact information-Back up for Office Administrator
o Sending YE Income Tax Data Questionnaires each month Back up for Office Administrator
o Yearly Update to: Firm> Print Labels & Letters > reply letters: Income Tax Data, Officer Health, Use Tax, Payroll, Summer Schedule, Holiday Schedule.
o All new clients set up - Sales Tax frequency Back up for Office Administrator
o General maintenance of Practice/Qounts, set ups, etc.
o Upload net client CS portals daily when needed
o Make bank deposits/process credit card payments for tax returns before e-filing
o New Client Onboarding
- Ensure all new client paperwork is complete, and properly completed before giving to production staff-Back up for Office Admin
- Set up & maintain portals for all new clients, make sure automatically uploaded daily & proper notifications are set up-Provide client support Back up for Office Admin
- Performs special projects and any other duties as identified
Qualifications of a Front Desk Associate:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates Degree preferred
- Two years of office administrative experience preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Suite
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g., optical scanner)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other protected classification protected by local, state, or federal laws.