Industry: Software Developer
Job Number: 49226
HireLevel is looking for an Front End UX Developer with our client in Milwaukee, WI.
Are you looking for a challenge or more meaningful UI/UX development work? Then why not join a growing UX team where you will work on innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and the planet more sustainable. As a Front End UX Developer, you will work within a dynamic and passionate User Experience (UX) team, contributing to the creation of innovative experiences for web, desktop, and/or mobile platform initiatives. You will work with cross-functional teams, using your expertise to support a variety of UX team initiatives, including software product development, user research, standards governance, and continuous improvement. You will collaborate with other UX team members as a creative partner, providing input and advice around innovation, complexity, and feasibility of UX designs. You will also mentor, train, and educate others in your areas of expertise, provide oversight to ensure best practices are being employed, and stay current with industry trends.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: $61.59-83.33 an hour
Similar Positions: IT, Software Development, Computer Software Developer
Responsibilities of Front End UX Developer (Mid-Level):
- Collaborate with UX designers, researchers and strategists to create navigational prototypes of software, web and mobile applications
- Work with UX researchers to create working prototypes for usability testing efforts
- Help create a digital design language that has a downloadable code component to it
- Create standards, best practices and governance models for front-end UI code
- Work on a variety of software applications, web and mobile applications and marketing style websites
- Use and recommend front-end technologies and frameworks for the organization to standardize around
- Create scalable and modular front-end architectures
- Help create living style guides for applications and websites
- Work closely with designer and developers, both locally and internationally.
Requirements of Front End UX Developer (Mid-Level):
- Familiarity with design tools such Photoshop, Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Familiarity with code repositories such as, GitHub, Codepen, BitBucket, Team Foundation Server, etc.
- Ability to refine designs throughout the development process due to scope change and technical limitations
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of appreciation for design
- High level of curiosity and a desire to stay up-to-date on the latest technology trends such as AR, VR, AI, etc.
- Ability to create documentation to any degree of complexity
- Create empathetic, user-focused product designs.
- Excellent problem solving and design thinking skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- A passion for good design and an ability to resolve challenges
- Ability to balance user needs with business requirements
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.