HireLevel is looking for General Labor in Huxley, IA!
Our client is a large biochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation. They are a global company, active in the fields of health and nutrition.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Huxley, IA
Shift: 7:30 am – 4 pm Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $14.00 an hour
Similar Positions: Farming, Seed Tech, General Labor, Cleaning, Inventory, Shipping and Receiving
Responsibilities of General Labor:
- Assist in planting, field inoculation of plants, evaluation off disease reactions, harvesting, threshing, shipping, weeding, preparing fields, preparing seeds, sampling, data acquisition and entry into databases, rogueing, assemble/modify equipment in collaboration with engineering and automation group, maintenance of plants in growth chamber.
- Assist media preparation and isolate transfers, and other field/lab activities related to crops and fields.
- May operate a tractor, combine, or harvester.
Requirements of General Labor:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to perform laboratory and field work, have general computer knowledge.
- Applicants preferably have some pathology experience or mechanical skills.
- Activities will require bending and lifting, long periods of sitting or standing.
- Extended hours or shift work may be requested during the peak seasons.
- Must be able to read and write, to understand verbal and written task and safety instructions delivered in English, and preform assigned tasks accurately.
- Must be able to function as a team member, and to take daily direction from supervisors and managers.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.