HireLevel is looking for General Labor in Lubbock, TX!
Our client is a large biochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation. They are a global company, active in the fields of health and nutrition.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Lubbock, TX
Shift: 1st shift, 8 am – 5 pm
Pay Rate: $14.25 an hour
Similar Positions: Farming, Seed Tech, General Labor, Cleaning, Inventory, Shipping and Receiving
Responsibilities of General Labor:
- Assist in planting, pollinating, harvesting, weeding, preparing fields, preparing seed, sampling, detasseling, rogueing, and other field and outdoor seed activities related to crops and fields.
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of the farms and assets.
- Provide support for to all safety policies and procedures attendance at regular company sponsored safety meetings.
- Assist by carrying out other duties assigned.
Requirements of General Labor:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Ability to bend, lift, sit and stand for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions.
- Previous experience with MS Office/Excel and other standard computer and software systems may be required.
Extended hours or shift work may be requested during peak seasons.
- Must be able to function as a team member, and to take daily direction from supervisors and managers.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand verbal and written task and safety instructions in English. Must be able to adhere to all SOPs when carrying out assigned tasks and to support all suite safety requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.