HireLevel is seeking a qualified Material Handler in Marion, IL.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling and management of manufactured heating blankets
Job Title: Material Handler
Location: Marion, IL
Shift: 1st shift 8am-5pm with an hour lunch
Similar Positions: Manufacturing, Assembly, Machine Operations, Assembly Line, Production, Industrial, Warehouse
Compensation: $15.00/ hour
Requirement for Material Handler:
- will need to rip seams (cleanly)
- Proper handling and management materials.
- Demonstrate great work ethic that includes working as scheduled and meeting performance expectations
- remove wires for a thermal sensor, cut and crimp a terminal, and put the wires back in heat up blankets, check the temperature, and fold neatly to put back into the box
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Material Handler:
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a fit- for- work physical to demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
- High school diploma
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.