Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48102
HireLevel is seeking a qualified General Labor in Mt. Vernon, IL. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
Job Title: General Labor
Location: Mt. Vernon, IL
Compensation: $11.50 an hour based on experience
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift openings
Similar Positions: Manufacturing, Assembly, Machine Operations, Assembly Line, Production, Industrial, Warehouse
Job Description for General Labor:
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and generation along with removal.
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Demonstrate great work ethic that includes working as scheduled and meeting performance expectations
- Operate forklift as needed for removal of plant trash, debris, recyclables, and other materials from line side or other areas. Operate all available equipment (forklift, tugger, etc.) in adherence with training procedures and company policies
- Maintain company standards in regards to OSHA regulations, recycling and safety to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to work in a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for General Labor:
- 6 months-1 year forklift operation, material handling, segregation, and tugger driver experience
- Previous work related experience beneficial
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and overtime hours
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a fit- for- work physical to demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
Education Required for the General Labor:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.