HireLevel is looking for a Material Handler in Clayton, IN!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team?
This company holds monthly events and team building activities for all employees! They promote growth from within.
They utilize modern picking technology for more efficient workflow and productivity. The equipment they use “speaks” multiple languages including English, Burmese, Spanish, and Chin—a Southeast Asian language spoken in Burma, India and Bangladesh.
This company is fast growing and looking for motivated employees to join their team!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Clayton, IN
Shift: Monday – Friday | 1st, 2nd and 3rd
What is unique about the client: Temperature controlled, clean environment
Company Culture: Goal oriented, team mentality
Similar Positions: Picker, Packer, General Labor
Compensation: $13.00 - 15.00 per hour
Responsibilities of Material Handler:
- Build displays for product
- Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
- Uses equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick products for order
- Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
Requirements of Material Handler:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 1 months of related experience with warehouse equipment is preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.