HireLevel is looking for General Labor in Maryland Heights, MO!
Our client is a large biochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation. They are a global company, active in the fields of health and nutrition.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Shift: 1st shift, 8 am – 5 pm Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $13.00 an hour
Similar Positions: Farming, Seed Tech, General Labor, Cleaning, Inventory, Shipping and Receiving
Responsibilities of General Labor:
- Assist in planting, pollinating, harvesting, threshing, shipping, weeding, preparing fields, preparing seed, sampling, detasseling, rogueing.
- Indoor seed processing and packaging activities may include receiving, scanning, cleaning, treating, sorting, counting, labeling or warehouse seed.
- Outdoor activities may include planting, pollinating, note taking, data entry, hand harvest.
- Utilization of research equipment: planters, combines, GPS/GIS data and hand-held computers for data collection.
- Operate and maintain research equipment.
- Manage different field-testing operations: plot maintenance, agronomic notes, planting, and harvest.
- Maintain Quality Management Standards.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Requirements of General Labor:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Ability to bend, lift, sit and stand for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions.
- Previous experience with MS Office/Excel and other standard computer and software systems may be required.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand verbal and written task and safety instructions in English.
- Must be able to meet client’s background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.