Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47280
HireLevel is seeking General Laborers for our client located in Evansville, IN.
Our candidates are offered exciting opportunities while maintaining a secure 5 day work week. Teamwork is paramount and all management and associates work together to ensure the highest level of customer service is met. Employees are eligible for perfect attendance bonuses and promotion within.
Job Title: General Laborer, Temp to Hire
Shifts: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Spray Painter, Quality Control, Manufacturing
Compensation and Benefits of the General Laborer: $11 to $12.50 per hour, with a perfect attendance bonus offered and a production bonus offered.
Job Description of the General Laborer:
- Inspects enameled products and sands products to remove dirt, blisters, and lumps
- Welds and grinds fixtures during the production process
- Sprays porcelain enamel solution onto product
- Marks products to indicate routing for further repair or processing
- Loads or unloads products from conveyor line
- Cleans products with solvent and hangs products on rack to dry preparatory to dipping in enamel
- May transport product to work or storage areas, using hoists, fork lift, or pallet jacks
Job Requirements of the General Laborer:
- Ability to stack and carry up to 70 lbs
- Must be able to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test
- Must meet requirements for drug screening and criminal background policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.