HireLevel is seeking General Laborers in Nashville, IL.
Job Title: General Laborer, Temp to Hire
Location: Nashville, IL
Shifts: 1st Shift
Similar Jobs: Production, Inspection, Load and Sort, Warehouse Associate, Material Handler, Forklift
Compensation and Benefits of the General Laborer: $10.00 per hour
Responsibilities of the General Laborer:
- Measure and score cardboard for building corrugated boxes
- Identifies, sorts, and prioritize product based on a daily production plan
- Safely loads and unloads machines with product
- Complete prefill inspection for daily production plan
- Use bailing machine to package cardboard
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements of the General Laborer:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to measure using centimeters and millimeters
- Must be able to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test
- Must meet requirements for drug screening and criminal background policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.