Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 47869
HireLevel is looking for an Maintenance Technician in Marion, IL
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? They are wantingsome on with general apartment maintenance adn painting experience.
Job Category: Full-Time Temp to Hire
What is unique about the client: apartment complex
Company Culture:.Dynamic apartment complex
Similar Positions: Building Maintenance Mechanic, Building Mechanic, Equipment Engineering Technician, Facilities Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Man, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Workers
Compensation of Maintenance Technician: $10.00 - $15.00 Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
- Adhere to the Janitor Weekly Schedule checklist
- Assists with site maintenance
- stairwells, laundry rooms/offices/community rooms, shops/janitorial closets, mechanical rooms/basements/storage spaces, all fixtures, furniture/equipment, windows and sills, blinds/drapes/carpets and rest rooms.
- Removes all graffiti from premises.
- Keeps walkways and grounds free of debris.
- Sweeps, dusts, mops, vacuums and cleans floors and building interiors as scheduled.
- Waxes/polishes floors; strips when necessary.
- Participates in the stand-by emergency schedule for holiday, evening or weekend coverage.
- Handles all trash removal on premises and inspects all common areas for rubbish.
- Assists Maintenance Technician or Maintenance Supervisor in the renovation of vacant units according to the Janitorial Unit Turn Punch list.
- Completes all service requests as assigned by the Property Manager.
- Prepares lists of needed janitorial supplies, update inventory list weekly and order supplies which are approved by the Property Manager
- Performs ground work as assigned.
- Assists Maintenance Technician or Maintenance Supervisor in the regular testing/inspecting of fire extinguishers, fire alarms, and smoke detectors.
- Delivers notices and newsletters as required.
- Other tasks/special projects as assigned.
Job Requirements of Maintenance Technician:
- Knowledge of cleaning products and supplies.
- Organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must meet drug screening and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.