Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48100
HireLevel is looking for General Production in Springfield, MO
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking experienced production line workers to join their team.
Job Category: Contract
Location: Springfield, MO
Shift: Various 12/hr Shifts
Similar Positions: Assembly Line, Production, Warehouse, Production Line, Packaging, General Laborer
Responsibilities for Production Associate:
- Maintains quality standards by checking quality of seals, code dates, labels, packaging of product, weights, color, temperature of product, etc.
- Ensures all machinery in good operating condition by proper cleaning and lubrication to maximize line optimization.
- Ensures that housekeeping and Quality Standards are maintained in the work area.
- Performs record keeping as required on manual, computer and other systems.
- Coordinates the job duties or changes of duty during shift operations.
- Maintains proper line speeds.
- Performs sanitation duties when required.
- Operates material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist with R&D Trials as needed.
- Accountable for the Safety, Health and Environmental systems and operational standards to ensure compliance as it is outlined in our policies/procedures and processes.
- Accountable for the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the Springfield QRMP accountability document.
Requirements of Production Associate:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
- Must be comfortable handling meat products including pork, beef, turkey and chicken. Must be able to follow proper handling instructions.
- Must be comfortable working in a cold environment. Temperatures could range between 36 and 38 degrees.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds throughout the entire shift.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies.