Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47378
HireLevel is looking for an General Warehouse Indianapolis, IN!
At this company, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72, 000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual back-grounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Park 100/ Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Shifts vary
Compensation: $12-13 per hour
What is unique about the client: temp-to-hire, on the bus line, great benefits upon hire, family culture
Similar Positions: warehouse helper, cleaning
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate:
- Pick, consolidate and stage orders for local deliveries and parcel post shipments.
- Locate and pull parts utilizing pick list document.
- Must be able to navigate in computer program.
- Bag and mark all bulk parts legibly with applicable part number.
- Prepare orders for delivery or parcel post shipment.
- Palletize stock orders and stretch wrap pallet.
- Restock pick locations and general warehouse maintenance.
- Locate and retrieve over stock from the inventory inquiry or pick list. Fill primary location bin box.
- Return excess parts to over stock. Discard all excess card board when stocking into recycle container.
- Process recycled cardboard through cardboard shredder.
Job Requirements of Warehouse Associate:
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- We are looking Full -Time Warehouse Associates. Hours of operation 8: 30-5: 30 however flexible Monday through Friday. Some occasional Saturdays.
- Well established appliance parts distributor seeks hard-working, dedicated shipper/receiver with the ability to multi-task. A positive and friendly personality are a must!
- Employee will be responsible for all duties in the warehouse, including receiving freight, putting it away, pulling order and packaging orders.
- They are also responsible for keeping the warehouse neat and clean. Work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task, Team Player
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.