Industry: Software Developer
Job Number: 49580
HireLevel is looking for an Graphic Designer with our client in Boca Raton, FL.
As a Training Graphic Designer, you are responsible for executing design work consistent with brand standards, design standards and customer feedback. You will take direction from a Senior Training Developer and other team members and require some guidance to deliver design work effectively. You will always advocate for learner needs while effectively negotiating trade-offs with Solution Management and Sales.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: $25.36- $43.48 an hour
Similar Positions: Designer
Responsibilities of Graphic Designer:
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers and Training Developers to create concepts, sketches and animation.
- Take direction from and collaborate with the Training Managers.
- Use design libraries to create designs for training programs.
- Participate in learner research activities and incorporate findings into training design deliverables.
Requirements of Graphic Designer:
- Ability to translate verbal ideas and brainstorming sessions into visual concepts and prototypes.
- Expertise in industry standard graphic design software, such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator and others.
- Ability to refine designs throughout the development process due to scope change and technical limitations.
- Experience conducting or observing user feedback sessions, including low- and high-fidelity usability testing.
- Ability to create design experiences for web, mobile, and tablets.
- Demonstrates design thinking skills, with an eye for innovation and a look to the future.
- Create empathetic, user-focused training designs.
- A passion for good design.
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.