Job Number: 47411
HireLevel powered by ExtraHelp is looking for a Grill Cook for our client located in North Chicago, IL. Our client is a global healthcare manufacturer and research firm with a rich 125+ year history.
Job Title: Grill Cook
Job Category: Full-time, 2 Year Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Shift Times: 5: 00 AM - 1: 30 PM; Monday - Friday
Similar Positions: Cook, Prep Cook, Restaurant Worker
Job Responsibilities of the Grill Cook:
- Short order cooking, preparation of eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, pancakes and sandwiches, etc.
- Prepare sandwiches, burgers, chicken, fried items, etc.
- Knowledge of volume production and batch cooking.
- Able to follow written recipes and instructions for menu items.
- Operate slicer, grill, flat top, fryers, broiler.
Job Requirements of the Grill Cook:
- 1-3 Skills years of experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge to follow proper sanitation guidelines such as dating, rotating, ordering etc. Sanitation Certification preferred.
- Able to follow proper of cooking procedures, proactively utilizing leftovers.
- Ability to produce weekly grill specials menu.
- Time and temperature knowledge.
- Cashiering experience.
- Must be able to meet the client s background and drug test requirements.